Friday, July 13, 2007

This is NOT an Official Post.



Well it is, but I said I wasn't going to do another "official post" until after my FTE. But, Pirate just tagged me a Rockin' Girl Blogger and I am so excited, I just couldn't wait!!! This is way better than even winning my FTE would be - So it totally doesn't matter what happens on Sunday because I have been labeled "Rockin'" by one of the coolest, rockinest chicks evah!! Am I gushing too much?

OK, so I nominate

Vickie
No Wetsuit Girl
Danielle
Stronger
Little Miss Runner Pants

Man. Only five? Well, these ladies are rockin' it - now its their turn to pass it on. There are of course some rockin' mens out there too, but this one's about the womens. Rock on, bloggers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your triathlon!

Carrie said...

Wow- I win socks on one site, rockin' blogger on another. Today is my day!

Vickie said...

I am not worthy! Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to hear about it! You will be the rockin triathlon queen!

Fe-lady said...

Congrats...!

No Wetsuit Girl said...

Wow! I'm like, totally flattered. I'll put up a similar list in a couple of days. Thanks a lot!

Hope your race went well today! I'm so sure it did. I can't wait to read about it!